Any personal information provided to Bondtech is used solely by Bondtech Limited, 367 Ombersley Road, Claines, Worcester, WR3 7DA
In order to monitor the performance of our site we collect the following information:
- An IP address to monitor site traffic and volume
- A session ID to uniquely identify you on our site
In order to fulfill any orders placed with Bondtech, we collect the following details:
- Email address & telephone number to contact you regarding the order
- Name of Customer
- Credit card and delivery address for security fraud checks
In order to provide a valuable service to our Customers we collect the following details:
- Email Address
- Buying Preferences to aid navigation and inform them of offers if they so request
When you place orders or access sensitive account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Bondtech does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to email@example.com.